Tuesday 15 May 2012

Microsoft help wanted

I am really enjoying all the wonderful community emails and feel so privileged to live in such a fantastic neighbourhood. At present I am looking for part time work and it seems that I am going to have to get up to speed with Microsoft 2007/2010 to get job ready. I have been trying to do this on my own through books but it's a very dry way to learn and not all that meaningful and or practical. I was hoping that you could send out a request to our community to see if there's anyone who would be able to assist me to gain a some proficiency with these programmes please?? I have looked into some local courses but they take at least two months and are only 2 hours per week and I need to fast track the process.

Thanks very much for your all your help

Warmly Morena.

No comments:

Post a Comment