Wednesday 6 June 2012

bread


Hello fellow bread lovers.
I have had so much good reactions on my bread baking! Thank you all for that! It really makes it worthwhile getting up for on saturday morning.
I also had some reactions about the bread being too doughy or too yeasty.
I really rely on these reactions; I am still learning and hopefully improving my baking skills.
Another thing I heard was the wish for organic bread. 
This saturday I will bake with organic Laucke flour for the first time.
The price of the loafs will stay the same.
So; better quality and organic bread for the same price! 
I hope to hear from you. Sip

I can take orders up untill the friday morning. 
You can pick up your pre-ordered loafs from the white bread cabinet at the start of our drive;
at 56 LIVINGSTONE STREET, COBURG NORTH after 9am every saturday!
Pay for your order at pick-up, $5 per loaf. 
You can leave the money in the pot inside the bread cabinet.

Regular orders are welcome, just tell me once, and you don't need to repeat the order. 
mobile; 0438175764 (TEXT Preferred)
Or drop a note in the letterbox.

2 comments:

  1. it's so good, it's great!! Thanks Sip :) My 6 yo is always excited to go and get the bread on Saturdays, so am I!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete