Thursday 7 June 2012

ride to conquer cancer buddies/winter gear


Hey everyone,

I'm doing a 200km bike ride in October fundraising for the Peter Mac Cancer center called the Ride to Conquer Cancer. I've raised $2,500 and am starting to get pretty focussed on training.

I'm doing the ride solo and am wondering if there are cyclists reading this who might be doing the ride and would be interested in some long rides on the weekend. Alternatively I'm hoping there's someone reading this who does long rides for whatever reason and would be ok with having me along. It would be great to have some cycling mates to train with. I'm VERY new at all this, so it may be that I'll need to get to a better standard first, but it would great to make some connections.

I'm also wondering if anyone has cycling clothing languishing in cupboards that they would be able to send my way. I'm size 10-12 women's and at the moment am looking for compression tights bike shorts booties to go over my bike shoes a waterproof fluoro jacket

Thanks heaps,
Karina=

No comments:

Post a Comment