Thursday 19 July 2012

Housemate wanted

Hi All,
I am seeking a new housemate to share my cosy 2br home in Newlands, south of Murray Rd.
The room is currently occupied so it will be avail in a few weeks from now (19/7/12).
There's me - female, 55, tragically still living her 25yo lifestyle.
There's also an aged dog (palliative care stage), and a cat in her prime and they are both part of the household. I have 3 chooks too, but they aren't allowed in the house. Much to their chagrin.
The house is lawn free: lots of fruit trees, and space for food growing - I could do more!
The room is north facing onto the back garden and is lightly furnished (everything except a bed actually), but if you have your own furniture, that's ok too.
10 - 15 mins walk through the park to Bell St No1 tram. 1 min to Merri Bike path.
$200pw inc bills & inet

So, if you or someone you know is interested:
can be short or long term
must be someone who wants to share in the cooking, cleaning, society of the house and garden
must be environmentally, politically and socially aware (preferably of a similar bent to me of course!)
up for negotiating our sharing arrangements
are working or student or otherwise getting on with doing something...

I'd love to hear from you!
Mez (0435 875 100)

No comments:

Post a Comment