Thursday 13 September 2012

Bread update

Hi bread lovers of the area. Since I purchased this great 10 litre dough mixer, my bread making life has improved a lot. 
I have been making a few weekly extras, olive breads and crusty olive baguettes. 
I am using organic flour for all breads; but the olives and sundried tomatoes that go into the olive bread are not organic. 
I am still working on this. I needed to know if there is a need/wish for olive bread. 
I will make it a regular from now on; so tell me if you like a ;

   >crusty organic white  $5<
   >crusty organic whole meal  $5<
   >crusty semi-organic olive bread  $6<
   >crusty olive baguette  $3.50<

Have a great weekend! Sip


FRESH CRUSTY WHITE SOURDOUGH, CRUSTY WHOLE MEAL SOURDOUGH and CRUSTY OLIVE BREAD OR BAGUETTES
 every saturday morning after 9am.
You can pick up your pre-ordered loafs from the white bread cabinet at the start of our drive;
at 56 LIVINGSTONE STREET, COBURG NORTH
Pay for your order at pick-up,
loafs $5,
olive bread $6,
olive baguette $3.50
You can leave the money in the pot inside the bread cabinet.
Regular orders are welcome, just tell me once, and you don't need to repeat the order. 
e-mail Sip at; donkeywoodworks@gmail.com
mobile; 0438175764



No comments:

Post a Comment