Tuesday 25 September 2012

Leukaemia Foundation's Light the Night


2 Years ago my "Angels" - inspiringly led by the amazing people in my practice at Fertile Ground Health Group - raised more than $20,000 for the Leukaemia Foundations Light the Night! It was massive and none of us could believe it - It was an amazing and humbling  show of support for me and my most unexpected health crisis! I have just realised it is on again on Wednesday and am going to go with my family to carry a white survivor lantern,  shed a few tears and have some more opportunity for reflection. Can you believe it is only 2 years?? Anyway, I am hoping to raise a mere $500 this year to support the Leukaemia Foundation - before Wednesday night! If you feel like contributing, the link is here http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/charmainedennis

Gratitude is truly an essential ingredient for for health and life! As always, THANK YOU to all for your ongoing support of Jesper, me and my recovery. I have felt so blessed to have such a strong community around me over this time. We love living here. We love this blog, garden swaps, guerrilla gardening, friday night BBQs, clothes swaps, food co-ops, fundraisers, meal rosters, planting days, the pool, the school, community action, running in to you on the Merri Creek, neighbours dropping in, sharing stuff, supporting each other, meeting like minded people… Most of all we love feeling connected and part of something. How great is that? 

Love,
Charmaine
E: charmaine@fertileground.com.au
T: 0402 102445
Donate on: http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/charmainedennis

No comments:

Post a Comment