Friday 12 October 2012

A Gathering of Yoginis

Dear Community

After spending a warming womanly afternoon sharing stories, listening and being together,
I would love to share the news that Jess is holding a retreat very soon for women.

See details below...

Warmly...

Marita


Dear fellow meditators,

I wanted to let you know that my next retreat A Gathering of Yoginis is looming close - I would love to see you there!
I have just returned from a journey to the USA studying with one of my teachers, Sophia Diaz, a master of the feminine domain
in spiritual practice. I am greatly inspired by her rare, potent work. It is with great excitement that I offer my first womens retreat here in Oz,
informed by my extensive study of the Buddha dharma in monastries both in Oz and Asia, as well as the more hidden 'feminine' empowerments
I have received from brave female maverick teachers.
This will be an intimate retreat . .
You are very welcome. . .

Please check out the flier below!

Best wishes,

Jess Huon



No comments:

Post a Comment