Sunday 7 October 2012

Bread update

Hi everyone. Baking bread is never without trouble I must say. I thought I had it under control; now the whole meal breads are not turning out nicely. 
If you thought they were a bit dense a.e. brick-like, so do I! I do not know why, the white sourdough loafs behave very differently. 
Anyway; I keep working on it and if I am confident, I'll put them back on the menu. 
The olive baguettes seem to disappear each time I put out a few extra. I keep baking them, and the olive loafs, but I might vary the recipe here and there.
I have made quite a few errors lately with orders; mix-ups, or forgetting to write down a complete order. (sorry Betty!) I will work on that too, ahum.

I bake a few extra breads/baguettes every week and put the on the top shelf with the text "EXTRA"  This is for anyone who wants to buy it. 
(there might be the odd cake soon...)

FRESH CRUSTY WHITE SOURDOUGH, and CRUSTY OLIVE BREAD OR BAGUETTES
 every saturday morning after 9 am.
You can pick up your pre-ordered loafs from the white bread cabinet at the start of our drive;
at 56 LIVINGSTONE STREET, COBURG NORTH
Pay for your order at pick-up,
loafs $5,
olive bread $6,gmail.com
olive baguette $3.50
You can leave the money in the pot inside the bread cabinet.
Regular orders are welcome, just tell me once, and you don't need to repeat the order. 
e-mail Sip at; donkeywoodworks@gmail.com
mobile; 0438175764


No comments:

Post a Comment