Tuesday 16 October 2012

HumaNature Connect.

Subject: Creatively Connecting to Nature Network hosted by HumaNature Connect (Erica Gurner)

Hi there,
I would like to introduce to you my new business, HumaNature Connect. The first offering of this business will be the 'Creatively Connecting to Nature Network' .

It will be free. I invite you to check out all of the information on my website http://humanatureconnect.com/network/ and the attached flier, but in brief the network is for facilitators, artists, educators, therapists or any other practitioners that uses creative expression in their work to explore relationships with nature. It is designed to enable practitioners to meet with other like-minded folk to share and explore their practice, experientialy. I am contacting you because either you do this kind of work or you may be networked to those who do. I would really appreciate if you were able to share this information within your networks and display the flier if you think its appropriate. RSVP is to humanatureconnect@gmail.com. I really hope to see you there!

As you visit my website be aware that I am still building the content in particular the 'Services' section so I apologise for any current gaps. In brief my work will focus around developing and facilitating reflective programs that explore relationships with nature using experiential, adventurous and creative approaches. The purpose is to build eco-literacy leading to a positive influence on personal well-being and in turn the health of the environment. I will also be offering Consultation to assist others to plan similar programs and or nature and adventure based experiences. My programs particularly suit a personal and professional development context. They can be stand alone or can serve as an engaging framing or debriefing activity. Programs will be aimed at the general public, mental health, education and community sectors.

Thanks for your support as I establish my exciting new venture, HumaNature Connect.

Best wishes

Erica Gurner

PS: I also have a Facebook site. If you and or your Organisation has a Facebook page it would be great if we could 'like' each other for the purpose of cross promotion.
http://www.facebook.com/HumaNatureConnect

No comments:

Post a Comment