Monday 15 October 2012

Wholemeal is back!

Hi all!
I have confidence in my sourdough wholemeal loaf again! I found out
why it didn't rise anymore. And guess what; I have been kneading the
dough too long!! Would you believe. Sourdough can rise too long and
collapse again, there is a 'peak time' for baking.
I never knew but found out the hard way.
And now this; I doesn't like to be treated too vigorously. Tat tat.
Very fussy. A bit like my youngest daughter.
I show you a picture of the loafs before baking. (I know, they are
part of my family).





Note; the two BIG ones on the front are wholemeal...

They were in fact too big for my oven, I have to lower the shelf especially for them.So, the wholemeal is BACK ON THE MENU.I now have 5 good quality bread knives for sale. I will put them out on saturday; $15 each. (20cm stainless steel; brand Aussie Chef)If you need one before then, just text me (0438175764) and I'll put it out.I just thought its not good leaving those blades out on a dead end road near the creek....And see you at the clothes swab?! (or is it cake swab) Sip

No comments:

Post a Comment