Thursday 1 November 2012

Free things!

Good afternoon Newlanders

Roman Blinds
Some good quality 2nd Hand Roman Blinds are available for someone who may be able to use them. -. they were given to me but these ones don't fit my windows ( We did hang some of the others) .

There are four blinds available See photo - all about 210cm long with the following widths:
2x 70cm
1x 97cm
1x 159 cm

Digital Camera
There is also my old working digital camera for someone who could use it. It doesn't work & shouldn't be used on flash - but seems otherwise fine

Olympus Digital 600 All weather 6.0 megapixel
comes with battery, charger, memory card, cord linking to computer & case

Cuttings of pig face & rose geranium have been popular & will continue to be available - just give me a buz and I will chop some for you.


Give me a ring on 935 46401 if you are interested in any of the above

Cheers Cath


2 comments:

  1. I'm really interested on your digital camera, are you really sure it's free? I don't mind the defects though and the model itself is really not that big of a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm interested in your old camera.
    Is it still available?

    Andy
    0418 369 979

    ReplyDelete