Friday 22 February 2013

Hypnotherapy

Untitled-2
Hi there!

You might be able to help me with this.
I am a hypnotherapist who is currently offering my services in LETS.
As part of my Continuing Education I am currently studying "Sleep Talk" (TM Joane Goulding) a method for enhancing children self esteem.

I would like to call out for 3 sets of parents who would be willing to implement the method with their children. There would no fee involved. Just meeting with the parents, a questionnaire to fill out and a commitment on their part to dedicate 5minutes of their time at night. Then at the end of a two months period we meet again and assess changes.

If parents want to know more about Sleep Talk they can visit this site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sleeptalk-Self-Esteem-Programme-for-Children-and-their-Parents/121080748057550

I will be very grateful if you could let everyone know about this offer maybe using an email?

Cheers,

Michael Bonneau.

Here is my phone number: 0402 584 874
Email: michaelbonneau@goodwaterhypnotherapy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment