Wednesday 20 March 2013

Looking for House Sitting

Untitled-2


Hi Newlanders, My friend and local musician Helen Begley has to move out of her current home in Coburg in 60 days, and is looking for house sitting opportunities after that. See her message below and if you know of anything email me and I'll pass it on: rachelwilson88@gmail.com

Cheers
Rachel

Hi Friends,

I have just learned that I have to move out of my Coburg residence in 60 days time. My generous friends Allie and Adrian have kindly offered a teaching space in their West Brunswick home so Chicks with Picks Melbourne can keep strumming away. 

I've decided to take this news as an opportunity to do some house sitting for a while.

So, I'm wondering if you could put the word out to your friends and neighbours that I am available to look after their houses, when people head off on holidays, and pets, I find cats very intriguing and very much enjoy a walk with a dog and put me in a room with a singing bird or a swimming fish and I feel pretty damn fine. I would even consider looking after a teenager or two if mum and dad had to head off while the kids needed to stay home and attend to their schooling. 

I come with references and I'm happy to get a police check

And if you or anyone you know has a spare house that they'd consider renting to me, let me know about that as well,

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment