Wednesday 20 March 2013

Tuscan Cooking Lessons

Untitled-2


Inspired by my upbringing and love of the flavours of my home, Tuscany, Your Tuscan Chef is a local business which offers Tuscan cooking lessons and personalised Tuscan feasts (modern, traditional, Medieval and Renaissance).
My dream with Your Tuscan Chef is to bring the flavours of my home and the secrets of my regional cuisine to you. I wish to share age old traditions that have been passed to me by my family to give you an unforgettable culinary and cultural experience of Tuscany, here in Melbourne.
Cooking Lessons to relish!
For my cooking lessons I bring my home cooking and family specialties to you. You choose the dishes that you would love to learn to make and after our cooking session we sit around your table with some wine and indulge in our creations. Lessons usually consist of a 4 - 5 hour session during which we'll prepare a delectable 3 - 4 course lunch or dinner that we'll feast on together with some wine. Lessons can be conducted in English or Italian.

Tuscan Feasts...
These are tailored to your personal tastes and dreams, cooked and organised by me in the kitchen of your home. Delicious, carefully balanced seasonal menu options available (for groups of 2 or more people) using the freshest, quality ingredients - and I leave your kitchen sparkling!

Join me in Melbourne and let me share my passion for the food of my family and region with you.
 
Just a few places left now for my next Tuscan cooking class on Saturday April 6 (4 -9pm) in Ivanhoe. This lesson is a fundraiser for The Catherine Wotton Scholarship Fund. The scholarship will provide registered nurses the opportunity to be specifically trained in the area of gynaecological cancers. The aim of this scholarship is to address the current shortage of gynaecological nurses, so that women are supported through their cancer journey, whilst also raising awareness of gynaecological cancers amongst women in the community.

In Saturday night's lesson, we'll be learning how to cook octopus to perfection, the art of handmade ravioli (sharing my nonna and mamma's tips!) and how to make a delicate semifreddo. The menu is...

INSALATA DI POLPO
Octopus salad scented with garlic and parsley

CAPPELLACCI DI PESCE
Fish ravioli served with mussels and clams

SEMIFREDDO ALLE PERE E CIOCCOLATO
Semifreddo with pear and chocolate

To support this cause and book or for further details about Your Tuscan Chef, call Simone on 0451 794 844, emailinfo@yourtuscanchef.com.au or visit Your Tuscan Chef on Facebook.
 
Grazie e a presto!
 
Simone
Your Tuscan Chef
 

No comments:

Post a Comment