Wednesday 20 March 2013

Your New Source of Organic and Natural Foods?‏

Untitled-2

Dear locals,
I am starting an organic and natural foods business – SELF – Wellbeing Supermarket.  I realise there are a few co-ops in the area – however if you are not part of a co-op this could be your new local source of great high quality organic and natural foods.  And if you are part of a co-op maybe this could supplement your other purchases.
You can get the pricelist from me (unfortunately the file is too large to post) – send me an email at rachael.millsom@gmail.com
Before I launch I would love to get some opinions and try out a few things.
So check out my price list (you will need to email me to get it), complete the online survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5HMT7H3 and get 10% off your order as a present for being my guinea pigs and providing me with a bit of info!
Orders are due by Sunday 24th of March to pick up before Easter – Just in time for the school holidays! (Pick up Wednesday 27th after 3pm and Thursday 28th after 1pm at 13 Meadow Street Coburg) or arrange to pick up after the Easter long weekend.
Love you to send me an email or give me a call with ideas, questions and of course an order!  I would really love to hear your thoughts and ideas for what else I could source / offer.
Please email or post your order through by Sunday and confirm your payment.  Apologies for the short time frame in the end.
I look forward to catching up when you collect your goodies.
Cheers to eating well!
Rachael Millsom
0431290174

No comments:

Post a Comment