Sunday 26 May 2013

Bread Price Increase (sorry)‏...

Untitled-2

Hi Guys, in one year the price of flour has gone up with 30%!
I have to change the prices of the bread.
But to ease the pain I decided to make olive bread again! 
I think the community needs it. 
So the new prices are;
Organic white sourdough 800grams;$6
Organic whole meal sourdough 800grams; $6
Sourdough olive bread $7.50
Organic white sourdough baguette $5
Almond and coconut chocolate slice (Gluten free) $10


Another thing; the bakery is going to move to Franklin in Tasmania. 
I am happy to keep baking, and I will, but for some of you the trip down might be a bit much on a Saturday morning. This won't happen till January 2014, so please enjoy the bread till then. Enthusiasts could take over this community responsibility; I am happy to pass on my two bobs worth of knowledge! 
We will be building a house in the next two years, on Temperance Lane (!) Franklin. Half an hour drive from Hobart. Please come and visit! Sip






No comments:

Post a Comment