Monday 28 October 2013

Jam!

Untitled-2
Hi Everyone,
I still have some "Medicine for Tibet" organic jam to sell. This is a fund raiser to maintain a medical centre in an isolated area of Tibet. See www.medicinefortibet.org. The jam is organic made by my sister from black currants grown at Highland Herbs Tasmania.  www.highlandherbs.com.au
Jam costs $9 per jar or 5 for $40.
Black Currant Coulis is $8 per jar
 They would make great Christmas presents or Kris Kringles.
 I also have Medicine for Tibet T shirts in size small (in white, pink and pale green) and extra small (in white and pale green). They are good for small women (sizes 8 & 10) or big children and cost $20.
 Let me know if you are interested and I will deliver or you can pick up.
Cheers Barbara.

breeckman@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. no details to contact you Barbara?
    Augusta

    ReplyDelete