Wednesday 27 November 2013

Swim-suits and BBQ Wear

Hello Newlands Ladies and littlies,
I have a swimsuit and Hat bizz going on by the name of 'Swim-suits and BBQ Wear'.
I'm doing my market blitz before the silly season so if any one needs a new suitable swim-suit then here is a list of my markets .


If for any reason you can't get out of the hood then you'd be welcome to pop up to my humble studio for a try on session .
This year I'm introducing my kids (3yrs-12yrs ) swimmers and hats, which I'm very excited about and so is my 8 yr old daughter.
My Hats are all reversible, washable and best of all sensible (or not ).
Swimsuits are all one piece halter neck with differing leg lengths and no I don't do padding in the bra bit.
So while the weather heats up and the Coburg pool gets cleaned for the opening this Sunday here's a squizz for your enjoyment .
Hope to see you at the pool.
Contact Jody Bell

0466 599 686 






Untitled-2

No comments:

Post a Comment