Saturday 25 January 2014

Looking to Housesit

Untitled-2

Hi to this wonderful Newlands community.
I've just moved back to Melbourne from the Uk and need a house sit to tide me over until I get my sea legs again in this lucky country. I'm available from the beginning of February, but any time would be fine by me.
I'm 54, a widow with no children, clean and neat with an overly high sense of responsibility! I don't drink or smoke or take any drugs. I love cooking, reading, sewing and blogging.
I like pets (although I must confess I'm more of a cat lover than a dog lover). I'm happy to look after your flourishing garden.
I've recently been house sitting for lovely Maurice in Smith St in Thornbury and I'm sure he'd be happy to give me a reference if you'd like one.
I love this area and would like to rent here eventually.
I work as a medical receptionist as well as running my own business making Exotic cushions. I have a workroom that I share with my sister at Montsalvat. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 
Please contact Jo on 0481 322 974.




No comments:

Post a Comment