Saturday 22 March 2014

Capoeira in Newlands? You Decide

Untitled-2

The kids instructor will do classes for us in Newlands if we have 8 kids to attend. I really like this school. It is not the closest but I like the Vibe of the club and instructors.
Here are two videos on the school website. Second video is the one with kids

This is a wonderful way to engage children in learning music and being active in their bodies while learning respect for others.

Music, rhythm, strength, Ethics and Playfulness. Great combination, worth checking out. The Kids instructor is great and brings out their best.

Give me a call or text if your interested.

In the meantime come and watch a class at :- 301 high St, Prahran.
If you want, your welcome to come with me (and my son who is 5) to a class. I am happy to offer the lift. It is a small car so numbers are limited. J  0438014803

Saturday 11am till 11:45 for 4-8year olds.

The classes are in the Hall under the Prahran RSL on High St.

This would be great in Newlands


Richard 0438014803

No comments:

Post a Comment