Monday 24 March 2014

Tsuno

Untitled-2

My name is Roz Campbell, a Melbourne designer and social entrepreneur.
I have just launched my social enterprise Tsuno, which will sell disposable, sustainable, socially conscious bamboo fibre sanitary pads, to women in Australia, and donate 50% of profits to charities working in international women's development.
I have spent 12 months designing, researching, planning, sourcing and organising logistics to get this business ready, and now it is! I have decided the best way to launch is via Australian crowd funding platform Pozible (www.pozible.com/tsuno). I am aiming to raise $40 000 to cover the costs of manufacturing, shipping and distribution for the first bulk order. It's a large sum, but I'm confident that the women of Australia will embrace this product and I'll have a strong customer base from word go. (It's only 2000 women pre-ordering $20 worth of pads when I break it down!).
I have made a short video I will share with you which tells the story
I have the International Women's Development Agency (www.iwda.org.au) on board as the first charity to receive donations once the business is generating profit.
I have written today because although the campaign is going well, I need to spread the word as far as possible to ensure it will be successful.
Kind Regards,
Roz Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment