Wednesday 23 April 2014

Friends of Edgars Creek

Untitled-2

Hi Members and friends,

It is with great anticipation that I email for the first time in 2014 to say we are planting on Sunday! I love planting and am 'champing at the bit' to get my hands dirty and commence another season of revegetation work (though the behind the scenes work doesn't stop - you have to prepare to plant!.

We will be going at our usual time, 1-3.00PM Sunday the 27th April at the M9 Watermain site immediately in the vicinity of Ronald Street. Rob and I will be on site earlier as so if the later time doesn't work for you feel free to catch us earlier in the day (perhaps shoot me an email to let me know and I can make arrangements to help). We are working on an extension of our last planting of 2013 and this includes grasses, shrubs and a few trees. The weather forecast looks great - Sunny and 19 degrees.

Looking forward to seeing you on the creek!

Regards,


David. 

No comments:

Post a Comment