Tuesday 24 June 2014

Help Needed

Untitled-2

Hi Newlanders and specifically Claremont Streeters,

Gigi here.

I was wandering down Claremont street a couple of days ago and saw poor old Maurice struggling to open his gate,  I helped him do it and we chatted and he said he has just come back from being in hospital for 8 months. He needs help walking his lovely, docile dog (just around the block for 10 minutes really) and maybe for someone/s to get the newspaper for him. I can help him out a couple of days a week but thought there would surely be others in the 'hood who'd like to help too. He has no family or friends close by.

If you'd like to email me, gi-atti@hotmail.com or call 9354 9337 0458 357 035 and I will organise a roster I can hand to Maurice. He is quite confused and unstable on his feet but very friendly and quite funny!


Thanks, keep warm.
Gigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment