Monday 23 June 2014

Needed

Untitled-2

Hi there Newland Community News Team,
I have just recently moved into the area (as a result of an ad in one of your newsletters) and thought I might ask for some help through the newsletter.
My name is Kurt and I have a beautiful, gentle Whippet called Piccolo. He is stressed as a result of the move into the area and craving company during the day. Is there anyone in the area who spends most of their time at home and who might like to care for him during the day? I would be happy to cover expenses and a little extra to the carer. He just needs company basically! He is house trained, very quiet and sleeps most of the time. There would be no need to walk him as I will do that each day, but if you were going out for a walk along he creek and wanted some company with you, he would love that. Please give me a call if you can help me out. My phone number is 0400 903 267 and email is kurtle@mac.com
Thanks and cheers,

Kurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment