Sunday 31 August 2014

Arborist

Untitled-2




I'm an arborist located in West Preston and I usually offer a lot of the residents around my area free mulch from the ute or truck, whether they give me a small $5 fuel donation I don't mind either way.

I would like to offer the same thing to anyone on the blog, the main thing is that I pass the mulch on as I can't hold onto it for weeks on end and can keep supplying as I will never run out!

All the mulch is fine grade, it has gone through a small chipper so you are not left with chunks of huge wood in the garden. No rubbish or noxious weeds, palm or self sowing species are chipped and given to residents as it would be bad for the garden beds.

Please find attached my brochure and details and if you have any queries please feel free contact me 
anytime 0435 351 101.

Kind Regards, 


Mark Gossler.

No comments:

Post a Comment