Wednesday 17 September 2014

Comedy

Untitled-2

Hi there,

I’m a Newlands local and I’m producing a couple of shows for the Melbourne Fringe Festival which starts TONIGHT! I hope Newlands peeps can make it. The fliers are attached, and here are the links:

Rod Quantock: Invitation to a Revolution
Political, punchy & pertinent stand-up comedy

Ethel Chop and Nev O’Grady: Ethel Has a Pianist
Camp, character, cabaret fun!

Thanks,
Nelly

Nelly Thomas
Comedian
0413 583 447


*Please note that I’ve jumped off Twitter and Facebook but if you’re looking for me I do have a website, book and DVD. I also write articles in the print media from time to time and do regular guest spots on ABC Radio 774 Victoria and Radio National Australia. And, of course, I appear regularly at gigs and events around town. That will do, hey?




No comments:

Post a Comment