Monday 20 October 2014

Project Oh! Gowrie Station

Untitled-2

Hi there,

MoreArt, Moreland's Public Art Prize is on again and I have a work  Project Oh! installed at Gowrie Station, on the Upfield Line in Fawkner  - I know, I am always on the fringe…..
For those of you who are familiar with my recent work Project Oh! is a development of the plastic toy faces, although now the look even more surprised as they are installed in a disused newspaper sellers stand in an outer suburban train station.
The project has a small participatory element, a bit of handy work with fuzzy felt which only takes a minute and is fun for all ages. 
I would really love your help in getting the activity rolling. 
I am  launching the project this Sunday between 9-11am, with a few soda's and nibbles to sustain those who venture out, train or bike might be a family fun option - there is a bike path. 

MoreArt are hosting a bike tour later on in the day but sadly it is unlikely to venture out as far as Gowrie :( 

So please join me in kicking off Project Oh!

Regards,
Roseanne.




No comments:

Post a Comment