Wednesday 21 January 2015

Historical Documents

Untitled-2


Hello fellow Newlanders,

On behalf of Newlands Primary School I am looking for printed material from its first few decades (50s to 80s). In particular I am looking at the ways in which the primary school presented its crest (logo) and name. This could be student reports, Mother’s Club paperwork, correspondence which has the school letterhead on it, library cards, certificates, awards, photographs with the school logo and uniforms etc.

I have access to Coburg Library’s copy of Newlands Primary School: encouraging excellence 1950-2000 anniversary celebration by Ellie Vrangalas but if anyone has a copy that I can use for a period of time that would be most appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to contact me on 0409 961 525 or email me on studio@sarahdunk.com if you have anything that you think might fit the bill, or a bit beyond! I am happy to look at documents in a way that suits you and discuss duplication.

Many thanks,

Sarah Dunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment