Thursday 19 February 2015

Babysitter

Untitled-2


Hello, my name's David, I live in Coburg, am 25 years old, studying a Masters of Primary Teaching at Melbourne Uni. 

I'd like to offer my services as a babysitter to anyone who needs it :) I love hanging out with kids, inventing games, doing crafty things, playing music and making yummy food. Not heaps into watching TV, would prefer to be doing more active things. I am energetic, friendly and kind. I play guitar, sing and have dabbled with playing drums. 

My number is 0424 556 531, email davidwh.boston@gmail.com. Contact me if you have kids who need looking after. My rates are $20 an hour, but am happy to negotiate if you are unwaged/not very well off at the moment.

The photo is of me (on the left) and my friend Will on top of Mt Wellington in Hobart."

Thanks!

David Boston

0424 556 531


No comments:

Post a Comment