Friday 24 April 2015

IT Support

Untitled-2



Hi Newlanders!

Do you need any IT support at home or for your business? I would love to help you out. My name is Simon, I live with my partner and my toddler son, in Coburg. I work part time as a house dad and part time doing freelance IT support and web development (I also tinker with electronics and retro stuff, making clocks and devices....but that is another side of me that I won't go into now).

With over 10 years experience, I am a technical professional providing support for PCs and Macs for small to medium business and home users young and old.

Some of the services I can provide are:

Setup/Installation
  • Advice on the purchase of new computer or equipment
  • Setup of a new computer and installation of software
  • Connecting and configuring internet access
  • Setting up Local Area Networks (LAN), wired and wireless
  • Setting up printers, tablets, smartphones
Support
  • Fixing software and hardware issues
  • Email and internet access connectivity problems
  • Remove virus, spyware and malware
  • And much more!
Training
  • General computer usage
  • Email access, sending and receiving emails
  • Making and receiving calls via Skype
  • Smartphone usage, app purchases
  • Backing up important files/data
Web Development
  • Help registering domain names
  • Setting up hosting accounts for websites and domains
  • Installing WordPress for use as a blog or website
  • Creating custom themes (the look of the site) for use in WordPress
My rates are $60 p/hr or for bigger jobs a fixed fee can be discussed.

If you would like to know more about me you can check out my website www.simonlaw.com.au, drop me an email at info@simonlaw.com.au or call on 0432 683 451 to talk more!

Cheers
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment