Tuesday 23 June 2015

Babysitter

Untitled-2
Calling all parents in the Coburg/Preston area! Need someone to look after the kids during the upcoming school hoildays? Look no further!

My name's David, I am 26 years old, currently studying a Masters of Primary Teaching at Melbourne Uni. I am fun and friendly, and love working with kids. When I babysit I like to go on adventures, make up games, play sport and cook yummy food with the kids I look after.
I have been babysitting since I was 13, and have worked in After School Cares for 4 years. 
I am available all school holidays during the day or night. You can reach me on 0424 556 531 or davidwh.boston@gmail.com.
Here's a photo of me (on the left) with my friend Will on top of Mt Wellington in Hobart.
Thanks very much!
David.


No comments:

Post a Comment