Sunday 19 July 2015

Wanted

Untitled-2

Wanted - Bungalow/granny flat/studio to rent
Hey, I'm  a 30 year old female, looking for a bungalow/granny flat/studio somewhere in the Coburg/ Brunswick/Preston area. I don't mind sharing some spaces but it would be preferable to have my own entrance and maybe a sink and/or bathroom. Gay friendly too :)
I'm flexible with moving dates and looking for something between $500 and $1000/month. Bond and rent in advance is no problem. 
I also have a well behaved cat named Zim who is very friendly and gets along well with other pets.
A bit about me:
- Working full-time as a Carpenter/Maintenance Officer in community housing
- Studying project management part-time
- Vegan 
- Very respectful of shared spaces, etc.
- Generally quiet and keep to myself but also like to unwind with a few drinks on the weekends or evenings.
In my spare time I enjoy hanging out with friends, going to gigs, losing myself in internet black holes only to emerge several hours later wondering where my day has gone :) I also occasionally like to build furniture and other projects for myself or friends.
If you have anything that sounds like a match or if you have any queries feel free to email tess.c.elliott@gmail.com or text/call 0420 663 808.

No comments:

Post a Comment