Monday 19 October 2015

Room for Rent

Untitled-2

Hi, my name is Jenny and I am happy to offer a room in a share house. Gender is not an issue.

I am located in Coburg, only a ten minute walk from Nicholson Street and a one minute walk from the Merri Creek, it's a very quiet location.

The sunny bedroom provides a wardrobe and is of a comfortable size.

You will also have sole access to off street parking and a shed/garage is provided for your own personal storage.

The back garden is massive and spacious, a relaxing outdoor atmosphere.

I am pet friendly and own a female cat named Daisy but am unwilling to own another pet.

Bond is $728 and the rent is due one month in advance at $168 a week.

Please call me if you're interested and have any further queries, I will be of great assistance answering your questions. Please feel free to call me and to organise a tour of the house.

Regards, Jenny.

Mobile number: 0439 015 627.

No comments:

Post a Comment