Friday 22 January 2016

Meditation

Untitled-2


Tuesday evening Meditation

I will be offering a 5 week meditation and mindfulness course on Tuesday evenings at Autumn Retreat during term 1. - http://www.s-e-l-f.com.au/#!meditation-and-mindfulness-courses/cwux

My early bird offer has ended but I would like to extend the offer (bring a friend for ½ price - $150 for 2 people to attend instead of $100 per person) for Newlanders – For bookings received by Wednesday 27th Jan.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Friday morning classes:

This year I am also going to run Friday morning classes again – these will be through the community centre so please contact them for more information.

Women’s Retreat

After the success of my womens’ Meditation and Nature Retreat in 2015 I am running one again this year.  If you know anyone who would be interested or could benefit please forward this link to them.  http://www.s-e-l-f.com.au/#!into-the-wild/ctdl   I am able to offer a discount for multiple bookings – on mention of this message.  Testimonials at this link.

Rachael Millsom

Counsellor, Meditation and Mindfulness Facilitator
Providing Opportunities for Connection, Reflection and Growth
0431 290 174

Twitter: @RachaelatSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment