Thursday 11 February 2016

Recommendation Sought

Untitled-2

Dear Newlands Community people,

I am wondering if you can give me some leads.

I am planning a birthday celebration for early March and wondered if you have any suggestions for a venue on the north side of town to accommodate 40-50 people.

I would like the space to have some character and be available until late or early hours of next morning.

I may provide the catering separately however still exploring options. I would prefer to keep venue hire to minimum and spend more on catering.

I would also like access to either a sound system for music and/or a DJ. Do you know of a great local DJ too?

Much appreciate any suggestions or leads that you can give.

Thanks and regards
Susan      0401 617 906

No comments:

Post a Comment