Tuesday 14 June 2016

Housemate Wanted

Untitled-2


Hi, my name is Jenny and I am happy to offer a room in a share house. Gender is not an issue.

I am located in Coburg, only a 10 minute walk to Nicholson St and 1 minute from Merri creek, an excellent quiet location.

The sunny bedroom provides a wardrobe and is of comfortable size.

In return you have sole access to off street parking and a shed/garage for personal storage.

The back garden is absolutely massive and spacious, a very relaxing outdoor atmosphere.

I am pet friendly and own a cat called Daisy but am unwilling to have another pet in the house.

Bond is $728 and the rent is 1 month in advance, $168 a week.

Please call me if you have any further queries, I will be of great assistance answering your questions. Please feel free to call me to organise a tour of the house.

Number: 0439 015 627.

Regards,
Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment