Monday 29 August 2016

Vintage Glam

Untitled-2

Hi Friends, 
Vintage Glam is my way (Jackki) of raising funds to help Fijian village children, I volunteer my time there and I'm a nonprofit fundraiser.

I started raising money a year ago to help post educational books over 
to villages, as the postage is $278.00 for 20 kg which is very expensive & 20kg of books is not very many books with the weight in them, never the less, I still send or take books over. Raising the money helps with 
postage only & I have been fortunate enough to have books donated to me. 

I then started to buy thongs with the funds to also send or take, as all the children are in school with out shoes. I would like to ask if anyone has or knows of friends getting rid of any books or can donate a 
pair of new (cheap, usually $1 or $2 I have found) thongs, that would be very much appreciated. 

It brings so much joy to these children to own a book or a pair of thongs or both. 

PS the children in grades 5 & 6 wear adult women's sizes such as 7 8 9 10... 

Pictures = shoes & books I sent. 
Last photo = happy kids with a balloon & lolly pop I gave them, we ran out Of Thongs :(

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards Jackki.

Vintage Glam
134 Elizabeth st
Coburg North
9354 5304






No comments:

Post a Comment