Sunday 27 November 2016

Exhibition

Untitled-2

Merri Creek Birdlife Exhibition with Adi Tudor



Hi I'm Adi, a mum of two and I work as a social worker. I live close to CERES Joe's Garden and the Merri creek. The Merri Creek has become a special place for me, it provides breathing space and a chance to reconnect with nature. During my walks I've been surprised and delighted by the bird life I've encountered. In particular, I've developed an affection for the tawny frogmouths residing just around the corner from Joe's Garden. This love of birds has inspired me to start photographing native Australian birdlife with the Merri creek being one of my favourite places to do this. 

It will be a pleasure to have the first sharing of my birdie photos at Joe's Garden on December 10th, surrounded by the flora and fauna that inspires me. I hope you enjoy my contribution. 

Adi Tudor.

Be sure to bring some dosh to purchase your very own VERY local Merri birdlife greeting cards.

There will be coffee and tea available on the day, and the Farm Gate stall will be open to sell you very local, fresh and organic vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment