Sunday 4 December 2016

Ceramics Studio Sale this Saturday


I am opening up my back-yard ceramics studio in Preston for an end-of-year sale this Saturday, 10th of December. 
I have a range of cups, beakers, small bowls (for salt/olives/dips) plus vases... and some lidded jars great for re-heating meals. My work is mostly wheel thrown, although some pieces are pinched or coil-built. I'm happy to talk about my materials and process to anyone who comes along. 
I'll be offering 20% off my normal market prices… so that will make most cups $20 or less and vases typically $25-$35, to give you an idea. I'll have some seconds available too.
Bring the kids if you like - I'll set up a clay-play area.
For more images of my work, and for any updates about the sale that I might post during the week, you can have a look on Instagram (@riverwife_studio) or Facebook (@riverwifestudio).

No comments:

Post a Comment