Wednesday 14 December 2016

Light Display

Untitled-2

I am writing to let you know of a fantastic large christmas light display in Adnette Court, Coburg North.  I have spent almost 3 months putting the display together including constructing a sleigh that kids can sit in and get a photo with the reindeer and polar bear that are full life size as well. Christmas village music, laser show and the largest inflatable santa you'll ever see. He has to be seen to be believed.

I am taking donations for Guide Dogs Victoria which I do every year and donation boxes are provided. Don't know what much else to say about it, first time I have done it in Coburg North as I moved into the area in Feb but have been doing large displays for 5 years now.

Thought the local schools and people with kids or young family members would like to come along and enjoy what I love doing and if they wish to make a donation it is greatly appreciated but I am also happy for people to just come and enjoy.

Lights turn on at 8:30. After 9pm is the best time as all the solar stuff is on and the lights are on every night until January the 5th.

Kind Regards,
Chris James.

No comments:

Post a Comment