Monday 27 March 2017

Fundraiser

Untitled-2

Hi All,

I am fundraising for the Fred Hollows Foundation - I am completing the 30km coast trek walk in May.

I have been donated some amazing incentives for people to donate (and help me smash my fundraising goal)  Every person who donates gets an entry to win a hand painted silk scarf - made by a friend of mine.

I also have some free dance passes to give out - your choice of 1 day school holiday program or 6 class pass to dance programs at 'The Space Dance and Arts Centre' in Prahran.  These are valued at $65 and $85 respectively.

Next 4 people to donate can take their pick as to which one they want.

This is a win win win :-)

This is my fundraising page - help me smash my fundraising goal and you could win :-)

Rachael Millsom
Counselling, Meditation, Retreats and Circles
0431 290 174

No comments:

Post a Comment