Saturday, 1 April 2017

Waterwatch Testing Postponed


Hello all,

I have to postpone the April water testing for Edgars creek until Sunday 9th April because I have something else on this coming Sunday morning.

I hope this isn’t too much of a problem for anyone. It will be the same time (9:00 am) but a week later.

Same place near the waterfall in Coburg North.


No comments:

Post a Comment