Friday 9 June 2017

My Life as a Courgette

Untitled-2
Hi all!

A not-for-profit association that I support (French Bilingual Association) is organising a special screening of My Life as a Courgette at the Cinema Nova (Carlton) on Saturday 17 June at 2pm. 

The film is in French with English subtitles and is recommended for all ages (suitable from 7+). 
My Life As A Courgette is a stop-motion film by Swiss director Claude Barras. It was acclaimed in Cannes last year, crowned best film at the Annecy festival, pocketed the Césars for the best animated film and the best adaptation and even nominated for the Oscars. 

It's a rare opportunity not to be missed to see it on the big screen! Tickets can be purchased here and there's even an option for French afternoon tea

I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment