Tuesday 27 June 2017

Personal Training

Untitled-2

G'day.

I run a small business from home in Personal Training and Group Fitness. I offer nutritional advice and also accomodate for parents with children at no extra cost. 

The company name is JAXFIT Personal Training.

I can be found online via Facebook and Instagram. 


I'm located in Coburg North. Prices start from as low as $10 per person (bootcamp or parents & bubs sessions only). 

The following is my price list and classes;

General bootcamp (Monday/Thursday 6-7pm or Saturday 8-9am) $10 per person

Parents & Bubs (Monday & Wednesday 10-11am) $10 per person

1-on-1 & 2-on-1 Personal Training Prices;
30 minutes for $30
45 minutes for $40
1 hour for $50

Nutritional Advice & Plans - $80
Includes pre-post testing and assessments. 
Unlimited changes and support

Thanks for your time.

Jackie Vella.

No comments:

Post a Comment