Sunday 13 August 2017

Rooms to Rent

Untitled-2

Hi Newlanders, 

I have 2 rooms available in a gorgeous clinker brick home with parkland and creeks across the road.

I live with a 6yr old kelpie cross - Ruby, who is an inside outside dog, equally at home on the couch or out back chasing bees. There is an evolving veggie patch out back and an old bungalow. I'm vegetarian, Ruby's not, so there is uncooked meat in the house. I live simply and quietly and work at a local primary school.

One room is furnished and available for short term stays. The other is unfurnished and ideally someone would be happy to rent it for a minimum of 6 months. Rent for the furnished room is negotiable, the unfurnished room is $210 per week, plus bills. A heads up...there is no internet!!!

Interested? Give me a ring on (m) 0438 507 694.

Cheers Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment