Thursday 21 September 2017

Kid Wrangling 101

Untitled-2

Hey there neighbours. I've just launched a new online resource for parents. Check it out and let me know what you think. 

When you look for resources on parenting, you’ll find plenty of advice on caring for your kids.

Sometimes, you might find some support for your emotional health as a parent.

But rarely, if ever, does anyone talk about the practical basics of physically handling your kids and the daily demands of parenting.

I’m Michael Cann, a Feldenkrais Practitioner and movement teacher. I’m also a proud father of two beautiful kids.

At Kid Wrangling 101, I combine my love of parenting with years of experience helping people overcome long-term pain problems by moving better.

All too often I work with people who started getting pain during pregnancy or in the early years of parenting. Decades later, they come to me wondering why their problems have gotten worse rather than better.

I don’t want that to be you, so I created Kid Wrangling 101 to share what I know about looking after yourself while taking care of your kids.

Visit Kid Wrangling 101 here: www.kidwrangling101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment