Tuesday 5 September 2017

Writing on the Wall

Untitled-2

Dear Friends,

I’m very excited to be launching Writing on the Wall - an experiment in poetry-let social activism. I have collaborated with the Sydney organisation Anti Slavery Australia by donating my modern epic poem Writing on the Wall as a fundraiser. We have booked the Dax Centre at Melbourne Uni but need 40 tickets (prices on a sliding scale) sold to proceed. Entry includes wine and nibbles, a copy of the chapbook and the poetry reading. I do hope you can make it. All proceeds are donated to ASA.

Here is the Trybooking page:
Let me know if anyone needs any help with booking.

With many thanks,
Anne 
Anne M Carson
MP Muse Poetica   ABN: 219 708 044 19
Dynamic fusion of two classic art forms – poetry and music
Anne M Carson: 0425 708 274   Julian Bailey: 0412 310 311

No comments:

Post a Comment