Friday 25 May 2018

Donations

Untitled-2

Hi Neighbours,

On Sunday, June 3rd, ASCRC are opening their doors for donations between 8am - 1pm.

I'll be driving to Footscray with some food and clothes. 

If you would like to donate, but can't take it to Footscray, please drop food or clothes off at 9 Mehegan ave Coburg North by Saturday night at the latest and I'll take it for you. 

I am not entirely sure how much I'll be able to collect, but if it is a large amount and someone has a van/ute, that would be handy! I can do another post as soon as I know.

They need:
  • Pasta
  • Rice
  • Tinned tomatoes, red kidney beans, lentils, and chickpeas
  • Tinned tuna in oil
  • Vegetable oil 1ltr
  • Cooking salt
  • Curry powder, chilli flakes, turmeric, cumin, coriander
  • Winter coats in good condition and in all sizes
  • Scarves and beannies
  • Blankets in good condition 
You can also contact me on 0415 453 840.

Cheers,

Juan.

No comments:

Post a Comment