Wednesday 2 May 2012

Glass Bottles for a bottle brick wall


Would you please forward this to the community?

I am looking for glass bottles for a bottle brick wall that I would like to build for a kitchen garden. I am collecting wine bottles, spirit bottles, even glass mineral water and cordial bottles as long as it is glass and clear or tinted (not painted/coated).

If you have any bottles that you would like to donate instead of throwing in the recycling, please contact me on 0422251770. I am happy to come and collect them!

Any Donations are greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent website you have here, so much cool information!.. Glass bottles wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a truly incredible challenge and ideally I can go to the following one. It was alot of fun and I truly had a good time.. http://caldecprint.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. glassbottlewholesale

    ReplyDelete