Wednesday 27 June 2012

Looking for local connections!

Hello! I've recently moved to Coburg North with my small family. I have a 19 month old boy and another on the way in a couple of months. I'm wondering whether there are any parents groups getting together in the area? Alternatively, are there any parents at home during the week who'd be interested in starting a play/walking group? We are near the Coburg Lake/Jackson Reserve so that's a good starting point for me, but I'm flexible! Thanks, Cecilia

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    My name Tarni. We also recently moved into the hood. We have a one and three year old. I'm still figuring out my timetable for the second half of the year, but we are usually around a couple of days during the week (at the moment wednesdays).

    Please feel free to pass on my e-mail to cecilia.

    Thanks

    Tarni

    ReplyDelete